Drain relining is a cost-effective and no-mess alternative to traditional drain repairs. Our non-intrusive methods will ensure your drains are back to perfect working condition in no time, and will remain free-flowing for years to come.
Drain relining can be used to rectify all manner of problems and is an effective repair for open or leaking joints, root intrusion/ingress stress damage/circumferential/ radial cracks or damage caused by blockages. It can be used in residential and municipal buildings as well as industrial and commercial premises.
A re-lined drain achieves a permanent structural repair that is fully guaranteed to restore the flow of your drainage system. All structural pipe relining is guaranteed for 15 years
A repair to below ground drainage is a specialist job. Our trained technicians can replace damaged pipes and drains. Using our trenchless technology we take away the pain of having to dig up your newly laid drive or landscaped garden.
Full drain relining benefits include:
- No costly excavation of surfaces
- Minimum disruption and downtime
- Suitable for diameter ranges 100 to 1200mm
- Able to negotiate bends and offset joints
- Continuous section – no potential weak spots at joins
- All types of pipe material can be considered for renovation
- Lining systems available for runs containing diameter changes
- Runs up to 550 to 600 metres relined in one continuous length
- Increased flow rates
- Prevents tree root infestation
- All renovation and reline works are covered by our 15 Year Guarantee
The Basic Principles of Drain Relining
A flexible liner impregnated with resin is pushed through the drain, whilst an airbag is also pushed through to mould the resin to the pipe. The liner is heated, and once cooled will mould exactly to the sides of the original pipe. Once the airbag is removed, it leaves behind a smooth new pipe inside the original.